The People's Choice Awards
Jennifer Aniston - She finally ditched the black!
Queen Latifah - Am I going to get attacked?
- Female star: Jennifer Aniston
- Male star: Johnny Depp
- Leading lady: Cameron Diaz
- Leading man: Vince Vaughn
- Female action star: Halle Berry
- Male action star: Johnny Depp
- On-screen matchup: Johnny Depp & Keira Knightley
- Movie: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"
- Movie drama: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"
- Movie comedy: "Click"
- Family movie: "Cars"
- Female singer: Carrie Underwood
- Male singer: Kenny Chesney
- Group: Nickelback
- R&B song: "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
- Hip-hop song: "Shake That" by Eminem
- Pop song: "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira
- Country song: "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood
- Rock song: "Who Says You Can't Go Home" by Bon Jovi
- Song from a movie: "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts from
- Remake: "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts
- Comedy: "Two and a Half Men"
- Animated comedy: "The Simpsons"
- Drama: "Grey's Anatomy"
- Competition/Reality show: "American Idol"
- New Comedy: "The Class"
- New Drama: "Heroes"
- Female star: Eva Longoria
- Male star: Patrick Dempsey
- Talk show host: Ellen DeGeneres
- Funny female star: Ellen DeGeneres
- Funny male star: Robin Williams
Interesting that Carrie Underwood beat out Faith Hill again. Faith probably showed her best face, but was really quite livid.
Jennifer Aniston gave an odd speech last night after she won, saying, "thank you for loving the Break Up. I did." That little statement has everyone speculating on whether she was actually talking about the movie or the actual breakup with Vince Vaughn.
Speaking of the Break Up, I thought it was a boring and horrible movie. My brother, boyfriend and I went to it right after we moved to Oregon to get out of the hotel, and we all hated it. I'm in awe that this was the movie picked by fans.