New-Banner

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Golden Globes

Reese Witherspoon

Nicollette Sheridan

Sienna Miller
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

Naomi Watts

Penelope Cruz

Renee Zellweger

Selma Hayek

Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake

Katherine Heigl

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Saarsguard

Evangeline Lilly

Hilary Swank

Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony

Courtney Cox Arquette and David Arquette

Drew Barrymore

Eva Longoria
Felicity Huffman

America Ferrera

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner

Beyonce Knowles

Brad and Angelina

Cameron Diaz


The red carpet at the Golden Globes was nothing too impressive this year. I saw some dresses I really liked, but nothing really blew me away!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cmaeron's dress reminds me of Bjork's swan dress. I don't know why, maybe the color or the ruffles.

www.BurntCity.com

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home