New-Banner

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ben: Regrets Over Bennifer

Ben Affleck is breathing a hard sigh of relief! Ben says he never should have engaged Jennifer Lopez or gone down "that route." He says the media frenzy surrounding Bennifer was extremely intense:

"I should never have gotten engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross."

"I had to smile for the cameras, but I was really in turmoil. I know longer had control of my life and I didn't know which was to turn. I felt like a hampster in a cage. The faster my legs went, the less distance I seemed to travel."

So keep feeding about your personal life and thoughts to the starving paparazzi, Ben...sounds like you miss the attention. Not that he'd get it from being with J.Lo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home