New-Banner

Monday, November 13, 2006

Pam Anderson Sounds Off

Pamela Anderson is steaming mad at the paparazzi, and blames them for Denise Richards' laptop hurling tantrum. Pam ranted on her website:
"Can't believe set is surrounded by loser paparazzi - not Canadaian - all American and European....Leave us alone!! They are being super idiots!!! Yelling rude stuff. They need to really go home! What is the big deal? All these big, hairy men attacking us girls. A-holes!!!"
"Paparazzi were shouting out 'no wonder you can't keep your relationship together." Normally I don't care - but I feel protective of Denise - I can relate. If it were me I would have thrown the photographers over the edge - they got lucky."
Denise admits she made a huge mistake. She told Access Hollywood:
"I am not justifying my behavior. It was wrong. I saw one of the photographers, went up to him and offered to give him a few nice shots and asked to please leave so we can focus on our scene. He wouldn't and he got really belligerent and he was saying vulgar, nasty things to me and made a derogatory remark about my family. I just did what I did and I feel terrible."
Denise isn't facing any criminal charges. If it were anyone other than someone famous, their common ass would be in sling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think she'll get the sympathy vote?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home