New-Banner

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Did Jess Smoke Before This Interview?!!


In the same interview with Jane magazine in which Jessica Simpson said she knew the exact point that her marriage was over, Jessica defends her Dirty Daddy, Joe Simpson. Jane asked Jessica if she was bothered as much as the rest of the world about the famous "Double D's" comment made by Joe, and Jessica replied with this insight:
"No, I've had double-D's for a long time. Are you kidding? No. My family is extremely close. I talk to my mom about my sex life. That's not something that creeps me out."
She rationalized Dirty Daddy's comment with a simple:
"We're podunk southern."
Doesn't change the fact that he's your Dad, sweetheart! See the Celeb Dish for a fabulous picture of Dirty Daddy gaping at Ashlee's boobs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has got to be the trashiest family in the history of the world.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home