New-Banner

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lindsay Lohan: Five Lives Down...Two to Go

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lindsay Lohan talked in an exclusive interview with News of the World about drugs, men and her fight against deadly eating disorders. Lohan tells the magazine:
"It feels like I've lived five lifetimes, and I'm only 20. You have to hit rock bottom
sometimes to get yourself back to the top."
Lohan is frank about her weight issues as well, saying the years of punishing her frail body took it's toll:
"I lay there screaming, throwing things, because the pains were so intense in my
head and my liver. In the end I didn't even have the strength to take a
shower. It was terrifying, but going through shit makes me much stronger."
She says she's experimented with drugs "a little" to cope with anorexia, but when she "tried pot", she, "hated it."

She babbles some more about love and sex, and going to the hospital, and how her similarites with Angelina Jolie, and how she's not ready to settle down yet.

I don't think she's hit rock bottom quite yet. She's had co-stars bitching about her, grandma running to the press, Daddy publishing their dirty family laundry in a major newspaper, been kicked out of her apartment, among other disturbing things, too numerous to mention. I'm banking we'll hear a few more before rock bottom hits.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay's face looks as if it has lived five life times!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she has a bottomless pitt. Worse things can only happen to you now.

www.BurntCity.com

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home