New-Banner

Monday, September 25, 2006

Are You There Lindsay? It's Me, Dad!


In a desperate attempt to contact his daughter, Michael Lohan, Lindsay's father, has written an open letter to The Sun. He's worried that Lindsay is surrounding by untrustworthy people. He can't seem to make contact with her, so he had his deeply personal chicken scratching published in a major newspaper.

I'm sure that will help the rift between them!

Michael writes:

"It pains me to have to write to you like this, but it's evident my letters never reach you. My messages never get to you and 'people' continue to build walls between us. I can't even tell you how sorry I am for causing you (and our family) the heartache and embarrassment I have."

Michael is serving four years of jail in New York last year after admitting to drunk driving, attempted assault, aggravated harassment, and criminal contempt.

I'm thinking this isn't going to work in his favor. Lindsay is messed up enough without having Daddy counsel her from behind bars in a major newspaper.

You can read the rest of Michael Lohan's ramblings by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home