New-Banner

Monday, September 25, 2006

Nicole Richie Moves Out


Nicole Richie has moved out of her Beverly Hills home to escape the paparazzi. The skinny star says,
"I've had to move because of the paparazzi that sit outside and follow me
wherever I go. Luckily I'm not one of those people who needs to have their
make-up done when I walk out of my house. I just try to hang out with my
friends and do what I normally do. The other night I was leaving a
friend's house and they popped out of the bushes. I thought I was getting
mugged. Imagine a man jumping out at you holding a black object."
Nicole is apparantly terrified by photographers now. No word on where she moved. Like they won't find her eventually. Or as if she won't miss the attention and seek them out herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home