New-Banner

Thursday, October 12, 2006

In case you didn't buy the US Weekly...

Here is the complete interview, with some bonus Tara photos! (Ok, Blogger won't load my photos. I'll post them later.)

On why she had plastic surgery in the first place: "I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."

On what went wrong: "First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry, it's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse."

On being intimate: "Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that's for sure."On getting lipo:"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted - I'm not going to lie - a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

There is noooo way she weighs 110 lbs!!!! She's an idiot in every way possible. If you click on the photo to enlarge, you'll be able to see the black bra and the stain on the shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home