New-Banner

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jessica Alba on the Cover of Elle Magazine


Jessica Alba is on the cover of the upcoming November issue of Elle magazine. I really dig the clothes in the shoot they did...and she looks pretty good in them too. Jessica commented on several personal subjects in her interview with Elle:
  • On her multi-ethnic background: "Mostly people didn't just know what I was. They couldn't really categorize me. Katie Holmes is like, the most ethnic girl [casting agents] have ever seen."
  • On being better known for her body then her work: "With my friends, I'm a total fool, but only they see that. When I go on set, no one wants me to look gawky or weird. They want me to look like this version of this girl. That's boring to me."
  • On her nudity policy: "I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety."
  • On not having role models: "I don't really worry about other people because I'm so different. I like paving the way, because then there are no exceptions. There's only what I create."
Looking closer, that big head of hair gives her kind of a pinhead look. But she's a pretty girl. Always seemed a little snobby to me, but cute. I'll give her that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home