New-Banner

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Madonna's 3rd Child


Following the Angelina example, Madonna has adopted a one-year-old Malawian boy named David. The kid's mom died a month after his birth, and his father David, who is 32 years old, seems thrilled that his son is facing poverty.

"I am father of David, who has been adopted. I am very happy, because as you can see, there is poverty in this villiage and I know he will very well looked after in America."

I may not be sorry to see my kid (if I had one) go either if someone with Madonna's bank account took him away! No really, I'm sure he's sad to see his son go, but is happy for all the opportunity he'll have. And I would hope Madonna would send him a plane ticket to visit his son, too. She's not going to shove her odd religious beliefs on this kid, is she? Make him change his name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home