New-Banner

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Donald Takes a Shot (or 4) at Angelina!!!


Donald Trump found someone new to pick on last night on Larry King Live. You may remember Donnie's previous gripes with the likes of Martha Stewart and her daughter Alexis, but this time, the rug-wearing, craddle-robbing gazillionaire decided to focus on Angelina Jolie. His gripes?

  • "She treats her father like a dog."
  • "She has been with so many guy, she makes me look like a baby with the other side."
  • "I just don't even find her attractive."
  • "I've not a fan of hers, as you've probably noticed. Have you noticed?"
    He's an arrogent ass, but he's got a couple of good points. Watch the Larry King Live clip by clicking here. Is it just me, or does he look sort of "special" in that picture? I would assume he's not very athletic. And I should have assumed he was a Yankee fan. Thanks, Detroit!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home