New-Banner

Monday, September 11, 2006

Scarlett Johansson Passes On Meatloaf

Is this really true???!!! There's several things wrong with this whole story! Let's list them:

    • Meatloaf is making another album! You'll never guess what it is! You guessed? Really, that's what it will be...Bat Out of Hell III. Yep, capitalizing on that again.
    • He is doing a remake - a cover. I normally enjoy a uniquely performed remake/cover. It's who's song he's remaking. Celine Dion. Really. Sadly, I'm not kidding. It's All Coming Back to Me Now. I don't want that song to come back to me.
    • I don't watch American Idol. Or pay attention to much that's going on with it. So I hope this isn't true. He did a duet with Katherine McPhee on the finale of American Idol?
    • He actually found someone to do the song with him. It probably seems like good exposure to a artist who wants to get exposure, but I would be worried it would detriment my career!
But here is where Scarlett Johansson fits in the puzzle. Scarlett was alledgedly Meatloaf's first choice to do the duet with him. He asked her. The smart girl turned him down, and then he "reached out to other actresses...and they all turned him down, too. The career-killing gig went to a Norwegian singer named Marion Raven. Something about this makes my skin crawl. I can't put my finger on what it is, though. From TMZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home