New-Banner

Monday, September 11, 2006

Guess Paul Stanley Isn't Gay

I used to be a HUGE Kiss fan in grade/high school, and it appears I've been grossly away from the Kiss news for awhile. Fifty-four year old Paul Stanley and his WIFE, (I seriously thought he might be gay) Erin Sutton, 34, have just had their first child together. Their son, Colin Michael Stanley was born last Wednesday, September 6th, and weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces. This is the child's first couple. Paul Stanley has another son, Evan Shane Stanley, from his previous marriage to Pamela Bowen. Paul is releasing his second solo album (I didn't even realize there was a first), Live to Win, on October 24th. He also will kick off a short tour on October 21st. I'd better call my sister...she adores Kiss, and knows all of their birthday's and personal information. She even has a Kiss room. She'll be so ecstatic to know that the spawn of Paul was born on her anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home