New-Banner

Monday, September 11, 2006

Back to Posting!

My parental units took off this morning; they've been here since yesterday, so it is back to normal and more posting! Unfortunately, I had a bunch of errands to do, so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. They drove out here on the motorcycle so they'd mailed a box of clothes and shoes to our house, and by the time they left, it had a bunch of souveniers in it, too. So I went down to the Post Office to mail it back, and I've never seen such a long line at the P.O!!! It was ridiculous! I waited for half an hour. Then, I didn't take the Priority Mail tape off the box from when Ma had mailed it to me, and they didn't have anything to cover it up with, and I had taped it down, so I had to pay $10 more to mail it priority! Then, I had to go to the DMV (we all know the joy of that place) and they won't even give me tabs and plates without a title, and I don't remember where I put my South Dakota title! Plus it costs 4 times as much as S.D. did, and when I get my Oregon drivers license, I have to retake the test! I'm so annoyed! Enjoy the posts, I have to go play poker for work and MISS the rest of the Vikes! They are starting to blow it, it appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home