New-Banner

Monday, October 23, 2006

Keith Urban in Spin-Dry


Keith Urban checked himself into a rehab center on Thursday night, and Nicole was by his side. He's had a round of rehab before, and apparently hasn't kicked the habit. He made a statement via his rep, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."

With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."

Keith also cancelled all of his upcoming appearances promoting his new CD.

Well, the guy wrote that sleeper of a suicide anthem, Tonight I Wanna Cry. I should've guessed he had problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home