New-Banner

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jackie Chan Frustrated With Hollyweird Safety

Jackie Chan says he frustrated by Hollyweird's safety rules. Chan says, "There are so many safety and insurance rules to follow.
"I know they want to make sure I'm safe when I do my stunts,
but sometimes they insist that I use protective gear for even simple things, and
that is frustrating. It takes so much time."
Chan also noted that he feel less restricted when he's making films in Hong Kong:
"In Hong Kong we just go ahead and do what needs to be done. There is no safetly captain on the set. I use my own stunt team because they have experience and I trust them to make the action and stunts safe."
A safety captain. Crap like that would annoy the hell out of me too. But because of idiots with stupid lawsuits, it's the American Way. Now time for a confession...I've never seen a Jackie Chan movie. I've heard they are funny, but I just haven't been overly eager to see one. Maybe it's time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home