New-Banner

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Emmy's on Sunday...Highlights from 2005

The Emmy's are on Sunday! I really only like to see what the women are wearing...I don't really care for the awards, although I do pay attention somewhat, for work purposes. It will also be Joan River's landmark 1,000th red carpet. But on to better things. Shall we take a look at the 2005 Emmy's highlights and lowlights? I believe we shall....and I hope to round up more of last year's hits and misses very, very soon!

Patricia Arquette...what the hell is up with that hairdo?


Nicollette Sheridan...it's pretty, but nothing spectacular...


Mischa Barton....I'm pretty much over the sparkly look, but this is really beautiful

Tess Smith. Who the hell is Tess Smith? Someone with poor taste, I imagine. Actually, she's a screenwriter . Who should stay behind the scences.

Halle Berry...I like it...definitely not my favorite thing that she's worn, but she's dressed gorgeous, as always.

Felicity Huffman...this dress looks good on her.

Eva Longoria...cute and colorful ensamble.


Marcia Cross...I absolutely adore this dress. Stunning!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home