New-Banner

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmy Fashion 2006!!!

Eva Longoria...bad reputation or not, she is beautiful (with make-up on; see previous posts) and looks great in white!


Morgan Fairchild...Blah!


Calista Flockhart. I strongly dislike this dress, even though I've seen it referred to as a "best." Calista is starring in a new television series due out in fall called Brothers and Sisters. I just saw a preview today and it looks promising!


Portia De Rossi from one of my favorite TV shows, Arrested Development. She's wearing Zac Posen. I like color best, but it's cute.


Mariska Hargity: The Law & Order: Special Victims Unit star in Carolina Herrera. She won in the drama category.


Paula Abdul in....something. It's horrid whatever it is.


Kyra Sedgwick from The Closer. It took me awhile to get used to the poof in the front, but I really love this one now.


Tyra Banks in Georges Chakra. Better look pretty when your show...if it's still on...is crap.


Vanessa Minnillo from MTV. Not a fan of this one. Look a little like a circus costume.


Sandra Oh from Grey's Anatomy. This is hideous!


Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy in Escada. It's pretty, but probably not my taste!


Julia Louis-Dreyfus was nominated for her show, The Old Adventures of New Christine. She's wearing Narciso Rodriguez.


Lost's Evangeline Lilly wearing Versace. Another beautiful dress...purple must be a theme color this year!


Could there be a more beautiful pregnant woman? Heidi Klum in a gown designed by her Project Runway co-hort Michael Kors.


Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo wearing John Galliano . I love it!


Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm was a nominee and couldn't come up with anything better than this???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home