Anna Nicole's Smith's Autopsy Results
The medical examiner in charge of Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy has released his findings. He says her cause of death will take 3-5 weeks to determine. It was earlier said that if there were drugs in her system, it would take longer to determine the cause of death. But here is what he did say:
- He's ruled out death by stabbing or shooting, or physical injuries.
- She had minor bruising on her back, due to a fall in her bathroom that occurred days ago.
- There was a small amount of blood in her stomach, most likely caused by terminal shock.
- There were no pills in her stomach, but they still have to perform blood tests.
- She was dead upon arrival at this hospital.
- She did not die by ingesting large amounts of pills, but he hasn't ruled out an overdose.
- He confirmed a few plastic surgery scars.
They police are still working on the investigation, but they say that no illegal drugs were found in the room, but there was prescription drugs. From D-Listed.