New-Banner

Friday, January 05, 2007

Britney Does Damage Control

Read the message that Britney posted to her fans on her website here.

My favorite part is:
" ...the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction."
Oh I get it...so it's the way the media construes Britney's actions that are destroying her reputation!

I don't think there was contradictions made to any of her actions. She chose to flash her love canal several times in several weeks, and the media chose to publish it. She chose to dance on tables on her birthday, the media captured it on film, and published that too. Not skewed at all, in my humble opinion. The camera doesn't lie.

Does she think her fans are as moronic as she? All it takes is a little common sense to realize she was coked up and drunk on New Years. And we see pictures of her out every night when she has two babies sitting at home. I don't think that's a "skewed image." Is she going to turn into one of those Moms who has her kids pick her up from the bars when they're old enough to drive?

And by the way...the spelling and grammer is beyond her level. It was written, or at least carefully edited and approved by someone in her posse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home