New-Banner

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sienna's Sorry


Sienna Miller has apologized for her distasteful comments regarding Pittsburgh during a recent interview. While shooting her latest movie, The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, Sienna said to the interviewer,
"Can you believe this is my life? Will
you pity me when you are back in your funky New York apartment and I am still in
Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films and stop with my indie
year."


Mayor Luke Ravenstahl was pretty nice about Sienna's blunder, saying,
"I think obviously we have a great town,
and I disagree with her comments. I'm sure in her short experience here she
hasn't had a real opportunity to look around"


Miller apologized for her comments in a statement Friday, saying she hadn't yet seen the area in daylight. Ya know lady, while you're bitching about doing a movie, and traveling around the country for your "job", the rest of us sit in cubicles making sure we save our spreadsheets to the right network drive. No one likes to hear their town bashed, especially when you're on their turf. Suck it up or get a job that keeps you in New York so you won't be inconvenienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home