New-Banner

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sean Preston's 1st Birthday!

By the time he's a few months old, he's a frequent flier and is carried by a bodyguard.


He's been introduced to the Hindu faith.

He's been on the cover of a magazine.



He is babysat by a Naval Academy graduate. After what Britney's mother did to her, I wouldn't let her near my kid!


Get's a personalized jersey, which I've always thought to look like a Vikings jersey, in which case, I like this kid!


He gets to drive his mom's car without a license.


He has a nicer car than I do. I'd squish myself into a mini Cadillac Escalade to get rid of my car with no heat and an exhaust held together with wire and welding.


Sean Preston celebrates his first birthday today, and Mommy's already given him a baby brother! He's had a year of interesting first's, too! This kid has done more in the first year of his life than I've done in my nearly 30 years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home