New-Banner

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Diddy Inspires Children to Learn????


Partial lyrics from a Diddy or Puffy Daddy, or Puffy, or Sean "Puffy" Combs - whatever the hell is name is this week - song:

I was spankin her and thankin her, screwin her and doin her Laughin not thinkin bout G's, I just blew in her Playin like a King, on sheets of satin Me and Shorty smack in, her crib in Manhattan She had a big ole booty, like you see in the movies And on top of all that, I think her sister wanted to do me But Keisha was exotic, and Cease my witness She said, "Daddy, when you comin back to hit this?" When I went home, I kissed my girl on the neck On my mind was Keisha and how she stayed wet Sat my girl on the couch, I couldn't hold it in And said to her, with a devilish grin...

Would you want Diddy to be the inspiration for your child? Apparantly, a principal in Philly thought Diddy would be a great role model for his students. Christopher Johnson, the principal at Benjamin Franklin Middle School, lined up a surprise "pep talk" from Diddy to kickstart an anti-truancy campaign. Johnson said,
"we wanted someone whom they would sit down and listen to, someone who comes from the same type of background. To have a superstar come in and talk is extremely powerful."
Is this guy on crack? Glorify a guy who sings about cheating on his girlfriend and his affair's big ass to middle school students? Call me old fashioned, but this is about the lamest idea I've ever heard of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home